Vitamin Therapy in Fort Lauderdale
To feel well and stay healthy, your body requires necessitous amounts of vitamins from your diet and other sources. If you lack such nutrients, you may feel lethargic, dehydrated, irritable, or usually unwell. Total Mental Wellness offers vitamin therapy in Fort Lauderdale to help you fulfill your health and wellness targets. The best way to do this is with a metabolic and micronutrient blood testing where deficiencies are detected and a wellness and vitamin strategy is made.
What is Vitamin Therapy?
It’s a treatment which involves massive amounts of vitamins which go into the blood flow directly through an IM (Intramuscular) injection or IV (Intravenous) drip. Alongside refilling every vitamin which is in short in supply in your body, IV vitamin therapy keeps your body hydrated also. Since the vitamins directly go into the bloodstream, you feel immediate relief from colds, exhaustion, headaches, hangovers, and other symptoms which result from the inadequacy of required amino acids and vitamins.
What Happens Due to Insufficiency of Vitamins?
When your body doesn’t receive sufficient vitamins via supplements or your diet, it stops creating adequate healthy RBCs. Moreover, there are some required nutrients which your body stops making or creates less of as you age. If this happens, you will possibly encounter the following symptoms:
· Skin aging
· Forgetfulness or confusion
· Weight gain
These symptoms depend on nutrients the body is missing. If you visit Total Mental Wellness for vitamin therapy in Fort Lauderdale, we can analyze your symptoms to help you choose the right IV drip or injection required.
What Kinds of Vitamin Therapies Are Available?
Depending on the symptoms your body is experiencing, there are different kinds of vitamin therapies are available at Total Mental Wellness:
1. Vitamin Therapy for Immunity – It helps fight the common cold, allergies, and the flu. The immunity cocktail is able to treat migraines and headaches like other vitamin drips.
2. Hangover Relief Vitamin Therapy – This therapy incorporates the Myer’s Cocktail base with extra minerals and vitamins for treating a heavy hangover’s symptoms incorporating headache, exhaustion, nausea, and dehydration.
3. Weight Loss Vitamin Therapy – This incorporates a slim shot and helps shed weight by accelerating your metabolism, vitamins and fat burning amino acids while enhancing protein synthesis.
4. Anti-Aging Vitamin Therapy – This incorporates a glutathione injection that keeps you hydrated for treating brittle nails, hair, dry skin, and other aging signs.
5. Vitamin Therapy for Anxiety and Stress – Stress can leave you unable to get sufficient sleep and depressed. This treatment relaxes you to regulate your mood.
Total Mental Wellness also provides vitamin injections, with the inclusion of vitamin B12 to improve energy and slim shots for stimulating fat burning, boost stamina, and increase metabolism. If you want to feel energized, hydrated, and revitalized, explore all vitamin therapy options available, and get your blood work tested, this is high time to call or schedule your vitamin therapy in Fort Lauderdale at Total Mental Wellness today.